Saturday, December 4, 2010

Internet Trouble

For some odd reason, it seems like whenever it rains, the internet goes out at the homestay. This weekend the internet didn't come back on after the rain ceased and so my video chat with Jillian was relocated to school. It was a little less than ideal because the internet connection isn't as fast, but it's great that the school provided me with an alternative! Also, not having internet connection allowed me to be more productive in working on the mammoth amount of work that goes into completing report cards. I was talking with Matt, my co-worker from Canada (not Mr. Williams, the Canadian enthusiast :) lol), and we both said that the comments section is great, but we can only do 5 - 10 at a time to make sure they don't turn into the same comment for each kid :). I'm done with one class and hope to have 2 more done tomorrow! I hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment