Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Singapore, Part 2

I'm headed to Singapore at 5am tomorrow, well that's when I'm leaving the homestay, to officially get my work visa! Throughout the past few months I've learned a lot about the process (ie, the necessity of getting a multiple exit and re-entry stamp so I can go home for Christmas :) and whatnot) and honestly it's gotten me thinking a lot about international labor law. In fact, all of international law is rather interesting (albeit rather new) and I've become even more impressed with its immense complexities. I would weigh in more heavily on the topic, but I'm still pretty knocked out from whatever I had over the past 7 to 9 days. Fortunately, it looks like the worst is over and also for those who also have Facebook, I just uploaded the "Best Of" pictures from Vietnam and Cambodia, though I have yet to add any from Angkor Wat since that was a separate folder of close to 300 pictures itself. I think they will be a "Best of Angkor Wat" coming soon. Below is one of my favorites:
This is the top of the gate into Angkor Thom. Words honestly cannot describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment