Monday, August 2, 2010

Dinner and a Visa

After school today, one of the Ibus who originally had taken Ab, Mike and me out to dinner stopped by my classroom after school offering to send us beef ribs for dinner sometime this week. This week turned into tonight and so Ab and I got to share a pretty awesome dinner together, while he got to share how he was pitched a pyramid scheme over brunch on Sunday (and I thought I was having a good time playing futsal and whatnot!)

Additionally, I was told (again) today that I'll be leaving sometime in the next week to go to Singapore for my visa. We'll see if this actually pans out, I really hope so :) Other than that, life keeps on going, another pretty good Monday!

"I like rice. I think it's great for when you're hungry, and want 2,000 of something. I was walking by a dry cleaner at 3 am and it had a sign that said 'Sorry, we're closed.' You don't need to be sorry, it's 3 am and you're a dry cleaner. It would be ridiculous for me to expect you to be open. I'm not going to walk in at 10 am and demand an apology."

No comments:

Post a Comment